Monday, February 6, 2012

Random goodies

I haven't blogged in awhile and I haven't been taking many pictures lately either. By the time I get home in the evenings my brain doesn't work, Paisley has sucked all the brain power out of me so remembering to take pics or anything for that matter is hopeless!
Friday Scott and I went to see Lady Antebellum and Darius Rucker!
For Scott it was a mellow night:)
We had great seats (standing) in the Pit which meant we were standing the whole time which isn't very comfy for this preggo but I enjoyed myself!
We really enjoyed Darius Rucker and the fact that he did some "Hootie" songs!
Madilynn with her favorite boys at daycare!
Sam and Adam!
Playing dress-up!
Isn't she a cute Tinkerbell!
Madilynn stylin' on the way to the store!
Sweats, Tinkerbell shirt, Dora socks, Mary Janes and her Gap hat!
The day before she wore her Tinkerbell dress over some clothes when we went to ALDI!
Eating b-day cake (Scott's) with her princesses.
Watching one of the many princess movies with all her princess dolls lined up!
(notice the sparkly shoes with the sweats)
In her dress that Mama Young made her!
She was showing her dress off to everyone at school that day!
Waiting for the doc to come in.
Off to see "Beauty and the Beast" at the theater!
Playing Memory on the IPad in her Elmo hat!

No comments: