Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mudroom Pics...Finally!

I can't believe I forgot to post pictures of the mudroom. I guess with other projects going on and thinking I was going to wait until I bought more accessories I forgot to post pictures?!?!

Well, I still need a few more things to hang up but until then..enjoy!


Do you remember what this room looked like before?

Check it out here!

What a difference...it was horrible!


I love the cabinet re-do!

Shoe storage and a place to sit!
We also have an old article and picture of what our house originally looked like when it was built (the old home-owners gave it to us) that I would love to frame and hang up in here too!
Our house was the first one built on Montrose!

I love IKEA!
Such great storage solutions!
Plus my 31 storage...I love 31!








No comments: