Monday, March 7, 2011

Shop til' you drop!

I love IKEA!
I used to work at the College Park, MD one and it was so much FUN!
I was in need of some items for the mudroom and the tv room upstairs and whatever else I could buy - so Mom, Polly, Meghan and I made a trip to West Chester, OH to go to IKEA and then from there we went to the Jeffersonville Outlets on our way home!

We have arrived!

Let's go!

We left at 6:30 in the morning, we made a couple stops, and arrived around 10am and I dont think we left until about 3 or 3:30!
IKEA has a great cafeteria so we were able to have a delicious lunch!
Next stop - Jeffersonville!
Pottery Barn is my favorite!
I didn't buy anything but it so much fun to look!
Mom was looking for a rug and made Meghan and I pull the ones out that she wanted to look at, i guess we blocked the walk-way!

Polly and I took a break in the sofa section.

The aftermath of our trip from IKEA!
(luckily there were guys there to help load the cars)

All the bags from outlets were in between all the seats.


We had such a great time, maybe this should be a yearly trip?
We made it home around midnight!










No comments: