Monday, November 22, 2010

Big Girl!

The crib is officially gone and Madilynn has a new "Big Girl" bed now!
We got it set up Saturday night and Madilynn tried to help me the whole evening.

She is eager to sit on the her new bed.


She loves the Owl pillow!

Trying it out.

She did great Saturday. She didn't try to get up or anything. Now that I think about it she went to bed at about 10pm which is about an hour too late so I think she was too tired to try and get up b/c Sunday night bed time was not fun. She was out of that bed 2 or 3 times and then i had to stay up there with her until she fell asleep.

Sunday morning I put up all the accessories.
The decals are so cute!
(thanks aunt cindy)






I was extremely happy with how it turned out and Madilynn loves it!













No comments: