Thursday, May 10, 2012

Paisley's Room

It's finished!!!!
I am so happy with how her room turned out and proud of myself for making all the window treatments and the pillow cover that is on the chair!
This was definitely an inexpensive project to do!
We re-used the crib and the chair from Madilynn's old room, the dresser and nightstand were mine and my sister's when we were little, and the tall cabinet was given to us by a good friend.  I made the curtains, roman shade, pillow on the chair and the fabric wrapped frame.  The bedding was a gift from Mama and Papa, the lamp was from Madilynn's room (she got a new one), and the pom poms and little boxes were decorations used at my baby shower!!!
So, the only things we purchased were: frames, rug (IKEA), owl picture (IKEA), fabric, a new closet system/shelves, and paint!  Next item on the list is to get a couple picture frames for family photos!









All we need is Paisley!!!


http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/" class="pin-it-button" count-layout="horizontal">

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What a sweet room. I love the colors you picked, it really turned out great.

Vanessa