Wednesday, May 16, 2012

38 weeks!

I am 38wks today!!!
This time next week Paisley will be here!
(7:30am)
I am feeling very sore and exhausted...I have had some contractions but nothing major...so it looks like she will be right on time!
I do go to the doctor tomorrow so we will see if she may come early but I doubt it!

on another note:
Braxton was in a few of my preggo pics but was easily cropped out, this one wouldn't have been so easy so I thought I would leave him in since today he would've been 12! 
We miss him!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Hang in there!!! :)

Adelyn said...

Good luck next week! Visiting from Kelly's Korner. I loved seeing your beautiful nursery.

The Lewis Family said...

Thank you ladies!!!!

The Lewis Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.