Wednesday, February 15, 2012

25wks!

I am 25wks today!
YAY!!!
I am definitely feeling huge lately!
I am just now realizing that we have a little over 3 mo until Paisley is here! Her room has been cleaned out and the bedding is here, other than that nothing has been done and I may start freaking out a bit here soon! If I had the motivation to at least paint (and pick out a color) then I think I could get going but it seems that I have lost my motivation for the time being.
I am feeling pretty good for the most part. My back hurts quite a bit more and I am not sleeping as well anymore either!
Madilynn loves to say hi to Paisley and kiss my belly and blow raspberries on it too! I think she is realizing more and more that there is a baby on the way.
Paisley is moving alot!!! I think she is trying to punch and kick her way out already! The girl is active all day!!!
Hopefully we will have some progress pics on the room here soon?!?!

No comments: