Friday, May 22, 2009

Haircut

Madilynn got her first haircut yesterday!
I really didn't want it cut but her hair is in her face all the time and she doesn't like to keep anything in her hair for more than 10minutes.

Before...

if you give her a tootsie pop everything is great!

Here we go (mommy is scared)

Doing the back.

Oh no.....Madilynn now has bangs!!!!
Her hair is so fine that a haircut is very noticeable.

Smiling at everyone.

I don't care as long as I have my sucker.

Who is this? Now you can see her face!

Silly face.

It is very drastic and Scott and I are not used to it at all and I don't think we will be doing this again anytime soon. (too traumatic for me)
She definitely doesn't look like a baby anymore:(










1 comment:

Sara Price said...

It looks adorable! I just got R's haircut again and was feeling a little bummed about it...until everyone started telling me how cute she looks, so I know that feeling. I love these pics...she always makes me smile!