Friday, May 1, 2009

All sorts of fun

Just some pictures from the past few days. Madilynn is 16months old and full of herself!

I need to download a picture of me when I was little b/c she really does look like me sometimes!

Attitude.

Cheese!

Sneaky.


Madilynn loves to clap, stomp her feet, and now shakes it.

Madilynn and I have been practicing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and she loves to do it and can say "eyes" (when you get to that part) plus she tried to say "mouth." (The second time around you can here her say eyes).
She is doing so good!

2 comments:

the nelsons said...

That video just put a big smile on my face! She is soooo cute! We need to get Madilynn and Emeri together and have a dance party!!

Sara Price said...

I love her facial expressions! But, the dance moves are sweet too!