Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New jewlery

Madilynn got her ears pierced this weekend! I was the lucky one who got to restrain her (which she hates).

Getting ready and sitting in the big chair.

Why are we here?

Oh no, I hate when people touch my ears.
(she flipped out when they started marking her with the marker and I had to make her sit still)

Here we go.
(keep in mind the screaming started with the marker and didn't end until after it was done, while there were a ton of people around)

Second ear, almost done.
(she also screams at the doctor when they look into her ears)

Still crying after it is done and the woman is wiping the marker off.

All done and waiting to eat.







1 comment:

Sara Price said...

I can't believe you were able to hold her...I tried and was unsuccessful so Chris had to step in. She is now a cutie with some bling!